Dunedin 191111

Dunedin 191111 by Crispis photo
Dunedin 191111, a photo by Crispis photo on Flickr.
Dunedin is a student city, so a significant percentatge of the population are students. The campus covers several streets and where students have their accomodation, houses are ruled by disorder and anarchy. I have been studing abroad for years and living in shared apartments, but I can say without any doubt that I have never ever seen anything like this before. I have heard that there is a kind of kiwi student tradition that justifies the lack of cleaning (a worldwide feature of any student apartment), but it is unbelievable how they live in the middle of the most absolute untidiness. They are a sort of wild creatures that enjoy spending most of their time outside the houses, and I liked their care-free nature!
More photos on "Starting over again"

No comments:

Post a Comment