K-road 021010

K-road 021010 by Crispis photo
K-road 021010, a photo by Crispis photo on Flickr.
Walking around Auckland city center is quite tempting. There are lots of bookshops, music stores and second-hand shops. At lunchtime, there is a choice of three options; namely the classical fish and chips, Asian food, or savoury pies, the latter being a kiwi favourite. My good friend Maria Jacas, sent me on a misión by entrusting several pieces of “Free Monster”, a small piece of art in the shape of a stick. So I was told to spread her “monsters” and leave some behind wherever I went. I stuck the first FREE MONSTER on K-road, one of the busiest streets in Auckland city. If you ever get a chance and travelling in New Zealand, you might see one of them, whether not I recommend you to have a look at Maria Jacas' illustrations in her website

No comments:

Post a Comment