dunedin 200211

dunedin 200211 by Crispis photo
dunedin 200211, a photo by Crispis photo on Flickr.
In this country, you can not be considered a genuine Kiwi until you have a spider living in your wing-mirror. As you can see, I have my own one... and eventually even I could see it hunting. The cicada trapped on the web was still alive, meanwhile the spider was trying to drag the victim to its hiding-place, so finally I was moved enough to help the cicada out. Honestly, I don't enjoy having a web in my wind-mirror but after removing it one time after another, the only thing that I can do is just resigning and accepting that I am an obligated guest. And I have to confess that I am starting to appreciate that little buddy!
More photos on "Dunedin, the place to be"

No comments:

Post a Comment